· The Title of the album
· Three of the tracks have two songs on them. Be honest. Split them up. (minor quibble)
· Won’t convert Coldplay-haters
· Publicity tour involved pictures like this.
· Some of the tracks sound like Arcade Fire (Lovers in Japan particularly), which makes sense.
· Good tunes.
· Good sense of the dramatic.
· Regained some of the urgency that vanished on X&Y.
· Not too long.
· None of the songs really screams “SINGLE!!!”
· Better than 90% of their imitators
· One or two songs that come close to being classified as fun
All in all, a pretty good album.