1. Stephen Colbert is running for president in both parties but is running into trouble with the Federal Election Commission due to his corporate sponsorship and free publicity sponsored by Comedy Central.
2. Michael Jackson is re-releasing Thriller in hopes of breathing new life into his career. It’ll be mostly the same album, but will feature a few remixes including one with Kanye West.
3. The Verve is hopping on the bandwagon and getting back together. They recently released the fruits of their first recording session for download online.
4. And speaking of more musical news. Led Zeppelin is finally going to be releasing their catalog online.
5. Billboard is going to start tracking the Top 40 via Facebook. Weird.